Valerie Johnson Brown is the owner and principal attorney of Valerie Brown Law, LLC. She is dedicated to helping clients navigate through the complex legal system by providing high quality and cost-effective legal services. In addition to her practice, Valerie serves as an Adjunct Professor for Antonelli College Online where she teaches various courses in the Paralegal Studies program including Business Law, Criminal Law and Law Office Management.
Attorney Brown is a native of Bassfield, Mississippi; however, she is pleased to have made Huntsville her home. She resides here with her husband and son.
• Juris Doctor, Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, VA
• Bachelor of Arts in English,The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Madison County Volunteer Lawyers
• Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
• Alabama Lawyers Association
• The National Black Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
• Leadership Forum Class 13, Alabama State Bar
• Lawyer University Task Force 2017-2019, Alabama State Bar
• Junior League of Huntsville
Valerie Johnson Brown
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Notices: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. This website represents attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney/client relationship.
1008 Oakwood Avenue NW, Suite A
Huntsville, AL 35811
Post Office Box 2604
Huntsville, AL 35804
© Copyright 2018
Valerie Brown Law, LLC
Schedule your appointment today!
"Your high quality and cost-effective legal solution!"