Valerie Johnson Brown is the owner and principal attorney of Valerie Brown Law, LLC. She is dedicated to helping clients navigate through the complex legal system by providing high quality and cost-effective legal services. In addition to her practice, Valerie serves as an Adjunct Professor for Antonelli College Online where she teaches various courses in the Paralegal Studies program including Business Law, Criminal Law and Law Office Management.
Attorney Brown is a native of Bassfield, Mississippi; however, she is pleased to have made Huntsville her home. She resides here with her husband and son.
• Juris Doctor, Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, VA
• Bachelor of Arts in English,The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Madison County Volunteer Lawyers
• Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
• Alabama Lawyers Association
• American Bar Association
• Adjunct Instructor, Antonelli College
• The National Black Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
• Leadership Forum Class 13, Alabama State Bar